BYOD Printing for Education
PrinterOn Enterprise is specifically designed for any educational institution that wants to provide simple, secure and authenticated mobile printing to students and faculty. We understand the challenges you face such as security, disparate networks, authentication, print management and BYOD. The PrinterOn Enterprise Mobile Printing Platform has been designed to meet the diverse printing requirements of your educational facility.
PrinterOn Enterprise provides the security, flexibility, usability and reliability required by a campus with thousands of students, various device platforms and multiple networks. Our unique private cloud solution ensures documents are printed and managed within your network regardless of device, printer, network or geographic location. PrinterOn also provides integrations into authentication and print management systems, extending and enhancing existing infrastructure investments. Our deployment model requires minimal changes to the network even in the most complex environments. Low cost of ownership and little on-going IT support make it the mobile printing choice for colleges and universities worldwide.
- Students can print from any mobile device, laptop or PC for BYOD environments
- Multiple networks no problem. PrinterOn Enterprise connects disparate networks across your entire campus
- PrinterOn Enterprise supports all printer manufacturers, enabling mobile printing on your existing devices
- Secure release keeps documents private and prevents paper waste, jobs not released never get printed
- Eliminate or scale back PC labs used just for printing
- Students and staff can print from home or wherever they are to campus printers
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android devices provide simple search and print workflows
- Variety of printing methods to suit different work styles - email, apps, web, driver
PrinterOn Enables Students and Faculty to Print Simply Anywhere
PrinterOn Makes Native iOS Printing "Enterprise-grade"
Why can't I print from my iPad? This is a common question asked by students and faculty that creates a challenge for many IT departments. Schools spend thousands of dollars on mobile devices for their students but can't provide the simple printing functionality necessary to keep them productive on campus or on-the-go.
PrinterOn Enterprise provides a secure, on-premise printing solution that enables users to print on or off the network using the native print functionality of iOS devices.
PrinterOn Enterprise can:
- Turn any printer into a native iOS printer, regardless of which network it is on
- Preserve the simple native iOS printing experience on iPads and iPhones that users require
Additionally with a Mobile Device Management Implementation, PrinterOn Enterprise can:
- Provide native iOS printing without having Bonjour® on the network
- Push printer profiles to devices to control which native iOS printers are seen by the user