For a frequent business traveler, the ability to print documents for a meeting or conference while waiting for a flight is necessary. Travelers carrying smartphones and laptops like to remain productive during these down times between flights.
With the PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solution, travelers can conveniently print documents from their Wi-Fi enabled or Internet connected smartphones, laptops or tablets simply by emailing their documents to a PrinterOn-enabled printer located in an airport lounge. Documents are not released until the user enters the release code on a keypad at the printer which keeps print jobs private.
Travelers can also send print jobs to their destination hotel that offers the PrinterOn Solution. On arrival, their prints can be released and printed, saving time and relieving the stress of having to find a copy shop to print their documents for the next meeting.
Airport Printing Usage Scenarios
- A business traveler at an airport who needs to print documents for a meeting at their destination
- A business traveler working at an airport lounge that has a need for printed reports
- A business traveler that needs to print a contract, review in-flight, then sign and return the contract at their destination
Benefits of PrinterOn Mobile Printing
- Drive brand loyalty by offering mobile printing in airport lounges and keep frequent flyers returning
- Travelers will find PrinterOn easy to use which means fewer questions for staff
- Secure release of documents for privacy
- Branded web printing portals can be customized using your specific brand logo and colors
- No drivers to install
- Apps available for easy search and print to all PrinterOn locations