Laptop Printing Solutions
There are three ways you can print from your laptop or desktop - via email, uploading your document to a web printing portal or using PrintWhere from within any Windows application.
Each PrinterOn-enabled printer is assigned a unique email address. Simply send or forward an email with attachment to this address...that's it!
- Send or forward email with attachment to the specific email address of the printer you would like to use
- You will receive an email back with a secure release code
- Enter this code on the keypad at the printer to release your documents
Each PrinterOn-enabled printer has an associated printing portal that you can use to upload and print documents from your laptop.
- Open your browser and enter the portal URL you would like to use. If you don't know the URL, search the PrinterOn directory
- Follow the directions for uploading your document
- After submitting your document a release code will be displayed
- Enter this code on the keypad located at the printer to release your documents
PrintWhere is a Windows®-based print subsystem that enables secure, remote printing from any Windows application using Windows Surface tablets, desktops or laptops.