Tablet Printing Solutions
There are three ways you can print from your tablet - via email, using one of the apps available for your device or by uploading your document to a web printing portal.
Each PrinterOn-enabled printer is assigned a unique email address. Simply send or forward an email with attachment to this address...that's it!
- Send or forward email with attachment to the specific email address of the printer you would like to use
- You will receive an email back with a secure release code
- Enter this code on the keypad at the printer to release your documents
Mobile Printing AppsApps are available for many mobile device platforms. All apps allow you to search for and print to thousands of PrinterOn public print locations as well as enterprise printers for those who work at organizations using PrinterOn.
More about iOS App More about Android App
Each PrinterOn-enabled printer has an associated Printing Portal that you can use to upload and print documents from your tablet.
- Open your browser and enter the portal URL you would like to use. If you don't know the URL, search the PrinterOn directory
- Follow the directions for uploading your document
- After submitting your document a release code will be displayed
- Enter this code on the keypad located at the printer to release your documents