PrinterOn Hosted (SaaS) Cloud Printing Solution
PrinterOn Hosted cloud printing is specifically designed for public printing locations that want to provide simple, secure mobile cloud printing to guests, patrons, students and employees. PrinterOn is an agnostic solution so users can print from any device, any platform, on any network.
The flexibility, ease of use and quick deployment of the PrinterOn solution is what makes it such a desirable choice for hotels, libraries, businesses, schools and airport lounges. Choose from a variety of deployment options - hardware, software or embedded solution. Whichever way, you will be providing the most widely used mobile printing solution in the world.
Why Choose PrinterOn Hosted Cloud Printing?
- For organizations who desire a cloud-based solution and do not want to manage servers
- Best suited for public printing locations such as hotels, public libraries or airport clubs
- Deployed in the PrinterOn cloud
- Per printer subscription-based license
PrinterOn Hosted Mobile Printing for Your Industry
PrinterOn Hosted for public printing locations provides your guests, patrons and travelers with convenient and intuitive mobile printing from any device. Users can print exactly what they need within the confines of a secure cloud printing environment at libraries, hotels and airports.
With PrinterOn Hosted, users can can send documents for printing from any device they may have such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. PrinterOn also supports any OS including Windows, iOS and Android.
PrinterOn Hosted is a cloud printing service that is hosted in the cloud. A yearly subscription fee is paid to access the service which means you don't have to worry about maintaining software or deal with problems that may occur.
PrinterOn Hosted reduces print waste by requiring a release code to be entered at the printer before a document is printed. Page limits can also be set to stop users from printing too many pages.
Use Your Current Printers
Any printer can be cloud enabled so you can use the printers you already have. All you need is a connection to the internet.
Mobile Printing Apps
The PrinterOn apps for iOS and Android devices provides an easy way to locate and print to your printer of choice. The remote release function enables print release directly from within the apps eliminating the need to enter the release code at the printer.
Need a pay-for-print solution at your location? PrinterOn can be used with PayPal and coin boxes providing a source of revenue generation for libraries, coffee shops and other public print locations.
Multiple Print Methods for Flexibility
With PrinterOn Hosted, users can submit documents for printing in multiple ways giving them the ability to choose the method that is right for them.
- Email Printing - Simply send an email with attachment to the unique email address of the printer
- Mobile Apps - Mobile printing apps for iOS and Android provide simple search and print workflows
- Web Upload - Documents are uploaded via a web URL, portals can be branded with your logo and colors
- PrintWhere® - Universal driver provides File>Print workflow for Windows PCs and tablets
Documents can be released from the printer in a variety of ways depending on your specific deployment.
- Keypad - The PrintValet keypad provides secure release capability for any printer
- Remote Release - Users can submit and release documents from their mobile devices with the apps
- PC Release - Documents can be released through a simple release client installed on any Windows PC
- Printer Interface - Release documents directly through the user interface of embedded printer solutions