Many organizations worldwide use Citrix to virtualize desktops and applications into a secure on-demand service available to any user, anywhere, on any device. Users are able to access their Windows desktop from tablets, smartphones, laptops and thin clients no matter where they are.
This centralization of the desktop environment provides control to IT departments while reducing configuration time spent on individual devices. But there is one problem for users of Citrix, printing. Because Citrix creates a centralized environment, there is no way for users to access printers outside of that network.
PrinterOn Citrix printing solutions provide a way for users to access and print to any printer on any network from any mobile device, thin client or laptop running Citrix, Citrix XenDesktop or Citrix XenApp. By deploying the PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solution on your Citrix server, users can access PrinterOn PrintWhere from their remote desktop. PrintWhere provides native File>Print capability from any Windows application. Through PrintWhere, users are able to search for and print to enterprise printers as well as all PrinterOn public print locations in hotels, airports, libraries and other public venues. With a PrinterOn Home subscription, users can also print to their home printer giving them remote access to printers all over the world.
Need more information? Contact PrinterOn Sales
Benefits of Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp printing with PrinterOn
- Print to any PrinterOn-enabled printer on any network directly from Citrix
- Search and print from Windows applications on any mobile device ( iOS, Android, BlackBerry)
- Employees and students stay productive on-the-go
- Print to all PrinterOn public printing locations, enterprise printers or home printers
- XenApp and XenDesktop printing from any tablet, mobile device, thin client or desktop
Print what you need, wherever you may be.