PrinterOn Hosted (SaaS) Cloud Printing Solution
Simple, secure cloud printing for hotels, libraries, schools and small business
PrinterOn Hosted is specifically designed for public printing locations that want to provide simple, secure mobile cloud printing to guests, patrons, students and employees. PrinterOn is an agnostic solution so users can print from any device, any platform, on any network. The flexibility, ease of use and quick deployment of the PrinterOn solution is what makes it such a desirable choice for hotels, libraries, businesses, schools and airport lounges. Choose from a variety of deployment options - hardware deployment, software deployment or embedded solution. Whichever way, you will be providing the most widely used mobile printing solution in the world.
How it Works
Multiple Print Methods for Flexibility
With PrinterOn Hosted, users can submit documents for printing in one of four ways giving them the ability to choose the method that is right for them.
1. Email Printing - Simply send an email with attachment to the unique email address of the printer
2. Mobile Apps - Mobile printing apps for iOS and Android provide simple search and print workflows
3. Web Upload - Documents are uploaded via a web portal URL, portals can be branded with your logo and colors
4. PrintWhere® Driver - Universal driver provides File>Print workflow for Windows PCs and tablets
Documents can be released from the printer in a variety of ways depending on your specific deployment.
1. Keypad - The PrintValet keypad provides secure release capability for any printer
2. Remote Release - Through the mobile apps, users can submit and release documents from their mobile devices
3. PC Release - Documents can be released through a simple release client installed on any Windows PC
4. Printer Interface - Release documents directly through the user interface of our embedded printer solutions