Secure Printing with PrinterOn for AirWatch App
As an AirWatch® customer, enjoy the same great capabilities of PrinterOn with the added app security and management capabilities provided by the AirWatch platform. The PrinterOn mobile apps for iOS and Android are compatible with AirWatch AppShield and were built leveraging the AirWatch Software Development Kit.
PrinterOn solutions and AirWatch work as logical extensions of each other with AirWatch managing devices on the network and PrinterOn layering secure print workflows on top, connecting networks and enabling mobile users to print securely.
- Enhanced centralized app configuration
- Configure app details centrally – push to users
- Server addresses
- Default service
- Lock configuration
- Optional support message
- “AirWatch MAG” and F5 secure support
- Secure managed network communication via AirWatch
- Configure centrally using AirWatch tools
PrinterOn for AirWatch Architecture
Download iOS AirWatch App Download Android AirWatch App
Watch the PrinterOn interview at AirWatch Connect Atlanta
Native iOS Printing Support
Many organizations find that it is difficult to offer users a native iOS printing experience because of the fundamental limitations of how iOS printing works in combination with their network architecture. With PrinterOn Native iOS Printing support for AirWatch, enterprise administrators can not only turn any printer into a native iOS-capable printer, they can finely control which printers users can access through AirWatch configuration push. With PrinterOn Native iOS Printing for AirWatch, everyone gets what they want: users get the native iOS printing experience they are looking for and administrators get the control they need.
- Enable native iOS printing functionality to any printer—even printers on other networks
- iOS users simply use the native iOS print button
- No separate mobile app required
- Zero user config - deploy PrinterOn native iOS printing configurations via AirWatch
- All the features, security, and scalability of PrinterOn tied into the iOS print button
- Print from iPhones or iPads to any PrinterOn printer regardless of network or location