The PrinterOn PayPal Application allows PayPal billing to be directly integrated into the PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solution for a simple and trustworthy pay-for-print solution at your location.
Integrating PayPal into the PrinterOn service is easy. Owners of a PrinterOn location first set up a PayPal business account, then go into the PrinterOn Administration Portal associated with their service and configure it to allow for PayPal billing.
Users of PrinterOn can pay for their print jobs using an existing PayPal account or by simply entering their credit card information during the printing process. PrinterOn service owners set the per page fees, PayPal manages all transaction fees and costs.
Benefits of the PayPal Solution
- Recover costs associated with offering a mobile printing solution
- No extra software or equipment to purchase
- PayPal is a trusted, credible payment processor
- Micropayment model allows lower transaction fees for merchants
- Simple user interface
- Many users already have PayPal accounts and are familiar with the process
Other Pay-for-Print Solutions
PrinterOn Simple Usage Reporting for Guest Folio Billing
PrinterOn Simple Usage Reporting is a feature of the PrinterOn service administration portal. Information collected during the printing process such as Guest Name and Room Number can be used to add printing charges to guest folios.
- no need for third party pay-for-print solution
- easy to use, front desk staff can quickly run reports
- revenue generation & cost recovery