PrinterOn integrates with many popular payment systems such as PayPal, ITC Systems and Jamex providing you with the opportunity to generate revenue through your cloud printing service.
ITC Systems’ PayStation series consists of the Swift, Grand and Elite products. Each PayStation has its own features, advantages and benefits however, they all control MFD’s and charge for the copies and prints they produce. The PayStation ELITE is the newest addition to the PayStation family, which combines print release, account loader and copy controller into a single unit.
- Print Release Embedded (PrinterOn, PaperCut, GoPrint)
- MFD Interface (all major manufacturers supported)
- Accepts Worldwide Currencies, Credit & Debit Cards (PCI Certified)
- Media accepted; ABA Mag Stripe, Stored Value Mag Cards, Barcode, Contactless Cards for on Account authentication
- Receipt Printer
- Configure all settings remotely from anywhere
Perfect for use in Public Libraries, Retail Stores, Schools, Copy/Print Centers and any place a charge for the use of a copier or printer is required.
The PrinterOn PayPal Application allows PayPal billing to be directly integrated into PrinterOn Hosted for a simple and trustworthy pay-for-print solution at any public print location.
This feature is easily activated within the PrinterOn Administrative Dashboard. Owners of a PrinterOn location first set up a PayPal business account, then go into the PrinterOn Administrative Dashboard associated with their service and configure it to allow for PayPal billing. PrinterOn service owners set the per page fees, PayPal manages all transaction fees and costs.
During the submission process, users are redirected to the PayPal payment screen where they will choose how to pay for their prints. They can use a credit card or log into their PayPal account for payment.
Benefits of the PayPal Solution
- Recover costs associated with offering a mobile printing solution
- No extra software or equipment to purchase
- PayPal is a trusted, credible payment processor
- Simple user interface
- Many users are already familiar with PayPal and have accounts
Jamex Vending Solutions
Jamex provides software and hardware for self-service copy and print vending in a wide variety of public printing locations such as libraries, schools, government and retail markets. PrinterOn mobile printing solutions integrate with Jamex Payment Stations to provide a pay-for-print solution for public locations. Users can pay via cash, credit card, or Jamex stored-value cards and the stand-alone solution does not require staff interaction.
PrinterOn and Jamex also work together to provide a pay-for-print mobile printing solution for Konica Minolta bizhub MFPs that use Secure Box technology.