What is a Private Cloud Solution?
PrinterOn Private Cloud Solutions are deployed directly on-site within an organization, typically an enterprise or school. Software components are installed on corporate servers and all processing and encryption of documents is done on site in the "Private Cloud" so data stays within the boundaries of the secure network providing private cloud printing.
A Private Cloud Solution allows the enterprise or school to offer mobile printing while still having data stay secure on site. It also gives more control over the service and the ability to do a tighter integration with existing print management or cost recovery systems already in place.
Private Cloud Printing Usage Scenarios
- An Enterprise that wants to provide mobile printing but needs data and documents to stay on-site for security reasons
- A University or College campus that requires a private cloud printing solution that allows LDAP/AD authentication
- Visitors to a corporate headquarters who need to print but don’t have access to the secure network
Benefits of a Private Cloud Solution
- Data does not leave the organization keeping sensitive documents secure
- Enable mobile workers to print from anywhere they are to the office (from home or on the road)
- Mobile printing from any smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Access control and print management integration helps control printing and eliminates wasteful printing
- Integration with most print management solutions such as Equitrac, Pharos, PaperCut and ITC Systems