PDS - Print Delivery Station
Print Delivery Station is installed on a PC at your location and collects print jobs sent using your PrinterOn web based Printing Service and provides a privacy release interface for allowing users to release their documents at the printer. This keeps documents confidential and prevents unwanted print jobs from printing. Documents are secure and encrypted until they are released.
The installer contains all of the PrinterOn Printing Services components or you can download them individually depending on your specific deployment.
- Print Delivery Station collects print jobs and provides a Privacy Release interface for users and their print jobs - DOWNLOAD
- PDS Desktop Icon - a desktop icon which provides an easy shortcut to your Print Delivery Station web page - DOWNLOAD
- Print Release Client - a desktop application which enables users to manage and release print jobs from any PC - DOWNLOAD
- PrintValet - enables users to securely release print jobs via a separate numeric keypad
- USB to Serial Driver - enables integration between the PrintValet keypad and Print Delivery Station (PDS) - DOWNLOAD
For 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP SP2 and later
Windows Vista and later users: Please save the file to disk. The file may not run successfully from the server.
Download the complete PDS installer package
PrintConnect Configuration Utility
The PrintConnect is a ready-to-go, compact network device embedded with the PrinterOn mobile printing software. The PrintConnect connects directly to a local network or to a printer via USB to enable secure mobile printing anywhere.No PC required.
The PrintConnect Config File Generator utility creates configuration files to set options for communication on the network and to the PrinterOn web site.
To use the configuration utility, you require Sun's JRE 1.6.0 or later. Download the JRE from java.com
PrinterOn’s PrintWhere Universal Driver is a unique and powerful software solution that enables any Windows based PC or laptop to print to any PrinterOn-enabled Public, Education or Enterprise print device. PrintWhere eliminates tedious printer configuration and empowers users to discover and print to printers anywhere in the world using a simple web based printing solution.
Open the PrinterOn Printer Select window to find and set your printer, and then simply print from your Windows application directly to printers anywhere - whether across the room, in the office or a hotel business center.
Users of PrinterOn may prefer PrintWhere in the following situations:
- Frequent printing
- Printing to printers on different networks or remote printers within an Enterprise or external sites (suppliers/customers)
- Printing of web pages that require a log in such as email or boarding passes