School is once again back in session and IT administrators are going through the typical chaos that ensues at the start of a new school year. Getting new and returning students back up and running, helping them with their wireless connections to the network, configuring laptops, file sharing, account access, email and of course helping them print their assignments.
Deploying an integrated campus printing solution from PrinterOn that allows users to submit print jobs from laptops without installing drivers is a sure-fire way to keep help desk calls down and reduce frustrations for students in time sensitive situations.
The campus printing solution allows:
- Better management of campus printing
- Student and faculty access to printers in complex network environments
- Mobile printing in locations where Wi-Fi wireless access is available
- Reduced support costs associated with less time spent on student laptop printing configuration
- Easy access to printers in libraries, computing labs, residences and common areas