The Information Technology Department for the City of Waukesha, Wisconsin serves the computer and network needs for over 550 employees in 18 city departments. Information Technology staff support and maintain over 600 workstations, 100 applications and fiber network, while also troubleshooting and managing numerous ongoing projects. They needed a way for employees, council members, the public and guests to print easily and securely from their smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Ricoh HotSpot printers where chosen by the City of Waukesha. The PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solution software is embedded on the printers and provide an all-in-one solution for the city.
- Contractors, city employees, attorneys, library customers, visitors and council members now have the ability to securely print from their smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops
- Printing is available 24/7 from anywhere
- Very easy to use – no drivers or software are needed to be on the network to print
- Secure, private & no waste – only the user has the release code to print their documents
- Mobile printing apps available for most devices
More information about Ricoh HotSpot Printers