How can I print from a mobile device on one network to a printer on another?
On the surface this is a simple concept. Upon inspection, it proves challenging to implement. The reason? Virtually all enterprise software applications are written assuming print functions happen entirely on the local area network (LAN). Enterprise networks do not have the infrastructure or services to support printing any other way.
By enabling print services across disparate networks, PrinterOn Enterprise reduces the need for extra network infrastructure and support while simultaneously enabling print services that were not previously possible. Now any enterprise user with access to a network connection and the Internet can print to any enterprise printer they want from any device.
- Enterprise-grade security keeps information secure
- Eliminate driver management, drivers are managed in the cloud
- LDAP/AD user authentication for all print workflows
- Integrate mobile printing into your current PMS for job tracking
- Ability to print from anywhere back to the office, or at public printing locations
- Print using the native iOS print functionality of iPads or iPhones
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android provide simple discovery and print workflows