With the massive adoption of smartphones and tablets and a major shift towards mobile printing, the need for the enterprise to provide employees on-the-go printing, wherever they may be is becoming necessary. Mobile printing allows employees to be more productive whether they are on the road, at home or in the office. No more connecting to the network, downloading drivers or needing the help of IT just to print.
PrinterOn Enterprise makes it possible for employees and visitors to print to your fleet of printers without having to connect to the secure corporate network. Printing can be done from any smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC simply by emailing documents to a PrinterOn Enterprise-enabled printer, or by using one of the mobile printing apps available for BlackBerry, iOS and Android devices. enterprise printing
The PrinterOn Enterprise Advantage
- PrinterOn Enterprise works with most printers and MFPs so your current fleet can be leveraged without a large capital expenditure.
- Multiple networks are no problem, the PrinterOn Enterprise Print Delivery Hub (PDH) connects printers across all of your corporate networks allowing users at regional and worldwide offices to print to all locations.
- The PrinterOn Cloud-based Global Directory makes it possible for employees to locate the nearest printer to them at any location using the geo-based or keyword search features within the mobile printing apps.
- Employees can use the same methods for printing whether they are in the office, on the road or working from home. corporate printing solutions
PrinterOn Enterprise Benefits
- Increase employee productivity – mobile printing is quick and easy, no matter where they are
- Print from any mobile device – all smartphones supported
- GPS search – locate the printers nearest to you using mobile printing apps
- Scalable – solution meets the changing requirements of your growing enterprise
- Print management – integration with most print management solutions such as Equitrac, Pharos, PaperCut
- User authentication – LDAP, Active Directory integration and Access Control List creation
- On-premise – installation on corporate servers for data security, all encryption done on site
- Secure – multiple layers of security at all stages of document processing, release codes to keep documents private enterprise printing solutions