The legal profession relies heavily on paper documents for recording case information, so it is no surprise that printing happens frequently. Because law firms must abide by the ethical standards in place to protect the privacy of clients, a secure way of printing not only from desktops but all mobile devices is necessary to prevent documents from getting into the wrong hands. Visiting clients and contract workers also need access to secure printing without having to connect to the network.
With the PrinterOn Enterprise Platform enables law firms to add mobile print capability to their current secure infrastructure while making sure all existing solutions and services are accounted for throughout the mobile print workflow. All processing and printing of documents is done on-premise within the secure network, keeping client information private.
- Enterprise-grade security keeps client information secure
- Eliminates driver management – drivers are managed in the cloud
- Authentication – works with AD or LDAP user groups
- Print management – integrates with your current PMS for job tracking and auditing
- Ability to print from anywhere back to the office, or at a public printing location
- Secure release of documents provides confidentiality
- Contract employees and guests can access printing without connecting to the network or help from IT
- Mobile printing apps for most popular platforms: iOS, Android, BlackBerry, provide simple search and print workflows
- Variety of printing methods to suit different work styles – email, apps, web upload, driver