The web-based solution enables users to upload documents to a web printing portal and submit them for printing.
- The user goes to www.printeron.com/sfpl/publiclibrary
- A document is uploaded and submitted for printing
- They choose their printing options and create a user name and password
- Pages are counted and the price is displayed, the user approves the job and it is sent to the printer
- The user goes to the printer and enters their user name and password created during the submission process and the total cost is displayed
- They pay using the coin box at the printer
- The prints are released
The PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solution is located at over 9000 public printing locations such a libraries, airports, hotels and universities worldwide.