With more and more students using Chromebooks, schools need to provide a way to print from them. Some schools have started using Google Cloud Print for their printing. It does a good job, but there are important features missing that prevent it from being a true enterprise printing solution.
Enable any printer with Google Cloud Print through PrinterOn Enterprise and gain these added benefits:
- PMS Integration – Print Management support allows user information to be delivered to 3rd party print management solutions
- Authentication – Integration with Active Directory and LDAP services to provide user mapping between Google Accounts and internal AD/LDAP user names
- Central Management – Centrally manage and selectively enable Google Cloud Print support for individual printers or MFPs
- Print from all Types of Devices – Google Chromebooks, Chrome Browser, iOS, Android, Windows and Mac devices with the Google Cloud Print app installed and Google apps including Google Docs, Drive and Gmail
- Secure Release – Documents are kept secure via secure release codes for each job