PrinterOn Education is a mobile printing solution which is deployed within your Private Cloud. Students, faculty and guests can print documents from laptops, tablets or smartphones to designated printers on campus, in the library, at residences or in labs. Printing can be done by uploading documents to an intranet web portal via laptop, using the PrintWhere Driver, or by using one of the mobile printing apps available for iOS and Android devices.
- PrinterOn Education has been designed for integration into your existing user directory services such as LDAP, Net Directory and Active Directory so that you can control who has access to specific printers and features.
- Optional integration with existing print management systems such as Equitrac, GoPrint, Pharos and ITC Systems, ensure proper operation with any cost recovery solutions that may use accounts, card systems or coin boxes.
- PrinterOn Education can be configured off-the-shelf for several popular system integration models, or customized as needed using the available HTML/Java source code.
- Deployment flexibility allows PrinterOn Education to be hosted in multiple local or remote network scenarios.
- PrinterOn Education works with most printers and MFPs so your current fleet can be leveraged without a large capital expenditure.