Print from Windows Desktop, Laptop and Surface® Tablets
PrintWhere is a Windows®-based print subsystem that enables secure, remote printing from any Windows application using Windows Surface tablets, desktops or laptops. PrintWhere eliminates tedious printer configuration and empowers users to discover and print to printers anywhere in the world using one simple interface whether in the office, at the airport or a hotel business center.
PrintWhere is included as a key solution component of each PrinterOn Edition: Enterprise, Express and Hosted, and helps to deliver true secure pull printing, tracking and management for Windows-based workflows. PrintWhere is also Citrix Certified so you can be sure the solution has been through rigid testing, ensuring the solution is compatible with your Citrix environment.
View PrintWhere Product Sheet
Benefits of PrintWhere for Windows Printing
- Eliminates driver management and printer configuration on individual workstations
- Uses traditional File > Print workflow
- Secure print inside or outside the trusted network
- Secure SSL/TLS and encryption of print data
- Print data compression reduces bandwidth
- Enforce output options - color, duplex, page limits
- Automate workplace deployments
- Works with your Active Directory or LDAP user groups
Using PrintWhere Inside and Outside of Your Organization
With PrintWhere, you can print easily and securely from your Windows device to local network printers or to printers on a completely different network within your organization. PrintWhere can connect printers across the disparate networks in your organization making printing to any printer possible.
Corporate Printer Search
In this example, the keyword "EMP" was entered. The printers displayed are private corporate printers located within EMP Corporation.
Public Printer Search
In this example, the keyword "Chicago" was entered. The printers displayed are PrinterOn public printing locations in Chicago.